Friday, September 9, 2011

Why hello all - General Introductions

A little about me, I work at a place that has a LOT of down time, and I have been doing everything from sweepstakes to survey sites to make a little bit of extra money.  In about a week I managed to pull in an extra 100 dollars!  So while I'm sad to say you will not be getting rich off my tips; you will make enough extra money a month for a car payment.

The layout will be quite simple, but it may take me a few weeks to get everything set up! The main page of the blog will be me explaining any interesting developments in my struggles on the rough dangerous scam filled seas of the internet.  This will mainly be things you can use to your advantage, but is very limited on time. So it would be a good idea to follow this blog once I've proven what I can do for you.

There will be ~9 permanent pages, and the most important thing to read will be the tips + safety pages.  I don't want anyone to do this stuff incorrectly and start receiving aggressive scam calls.  This is not your average telemarketers either.  They will literally lie to you, threaten, and tell you anything and everything to get your SSN or credit card number.  There is nothing to worry about though, I'll show you a simple trick to not get any more spam/scam calls.  I can't do anything about the ones you are already getting though!

No comments:

Post a Comment